Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.


Amazon Associate

Today I signed up as an Amazon Associate - now my website has ads from Google, Amazon and Geocities. Practically filled with ads, don't you think? Must remove some ads - so I want to sign up for my own webspace. It costs money - but you gotta spend money to make money as they say. So the second I get my first google paycheck, I am going to sign up for a new account with some web hosting service. Problem is that I need a Credit Card for that - and as of today, I don't have one. Getting one will not be much trouble - but it will lighten my pocket 400 Rs per year - that's about $10.

Have to decide on a web host now - know anything good?

Update : Decided on Dreamhost - My New Site -


Manasseh said...

HostingZoom is a good one.

Bobby Dunn said...

I was reading your blog and I thought you might be a good person for this. I am with a little startup that has built a new tool that lets you add pictures and video's into your blog as well as links to without having to upload them or use embed codes. Its a completely new way to interact with your website.

We are looking for a few intrepid souls to try out our tool and tell us
what they think. If you are interested we would love to get your feedback.

You can get the tool at our site
The access key is: nisswa

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a million,
Robert Dunn