2006 is here. Happy new year everybody. I hope 2005 has been a good for you - and I wish that 2006 may be a even better year for you.
Here are some of my predictions for 2006. I must warn you that they are just guesses and I did not do any kind of research before creating them. Lets start off with the mighty Microsoft...
- IE 7 will vindicate the Internet Explorer line of browsers - many of IE's most glaring problems will be fixed in this.
- But Vista will fall flat.
- Microsoft will make the code of some of its products open.
- Firefox will eat more from IE's share of the Browser pie.(Obviously)
- Google will make one great product
- But it will make a huge public relations blunder.
- Wikipedia will regain the credibility that it recently lost.
- Web 2.0 will be shown to be more hype than matter.
- Scematic Web will become much more popular.
- Linux will get more footing in the Desktop market.
- Hardware prices will plummet.
- Quantum computer are still a long way from now(won't happen in 2006).
Now lets wait till the end of this year to see how much I got right... If you have a blog, why don't you too create a list of pedictions for 2006? Just leave the URL of the list in the comments section.