Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.


Fixed a bug in Sudoku

I just finished the latest version of Sudoku - 1.03.A - and guess what - it has a (stupid) bug. It did not show up when I was coding it. It did not make its appearance when I tested the script locally. I did not find it after I uploaded it and tested it online. But when the visitors came, it was on the monitor beaming proudly at the user.

I got a lot of feedback from the users about the problem - and I fixed it right away. I could not believe my eyes when I found the bug - two 'g' characters was missing. That's all. And I had to debug the script for an hour before finding this stupid bug... Idiotic script... Foolish Javascript... Moronic Sudoku... (Inaudible inane mumbling)

Filed Under...