Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.


Yet Another Strike

Even before the ink dried on the posts about the recent two strikes, we had yet another strike today. Not just a bus strike - we had a motor strike. That means no buses, no taxis, no parallel transport - no nothing. Well, actually there would be private vehicles - but nothing the general public could use to get to their destinations.

If you are waiting for another tale of bravado about how I hung on to a vehicle by my fingertips to get to work, you are wasting your time. After the last experience I have no desire to risk life and limp to get to work - I just took leave from work today.

The strike was called because there was a hike in petrol and diesel prices. I must say that I am impressed with the strikers - I have no memory of three strikes striking so close to each other - with a different reasons for each. But then again, when the strikers decide to strike, who says they need a reason to do so?

Filed Under...