Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

XUL-ing Around

I am trying to study XUL. For those who are not familiar with XUL, or (XML User-interface Language is a cross-platform language for describing user interfaces of applications. Currently it is used for creating extensions for Firefox and Mozilla browsers.

The GUI is created in a language similar to HTML and the coding is done in JavaScript. So learning it was very easy for me. The only problem is the file organization and some other complex operations. Nothing to worry about - I will get the hang of it after I code two or three extensions.

I am making a small extension as a training exercise. It is not over yet but will be over any time now - will let you know once a download able version is complete.

For those interested to know more, head over to http://www.xulplanet.com

0 Comments: