The first beta Sudoku 2.0 is ready. I have been working on this beta for a few days now. Try it out and let me know if you find any problems. I have not yet set the latest version at the main Sudoku page. Before doing that, I have to make sure that it works. So your feedback is crucial.
- Difficulty Level
- Hard/Normal/Easy Levels of play
- Pen Feature
- Helps the user to insert one value into multiple cells using just the mouse.
- Error Reporting
- Invalid items will be show in another color - ie. if the user enter two numbers or an alphabet, it will be shown in a red colour - so that the user sill remember to change it.
- A hint system
- The users will have an option that will warn them about a bad move(repeated numbers) right after they made the change. For example, the user will enter 7 and the script will give a warning that 7 already exists in the vertical row.
- Multiple Style
- User can chose any style from the available list for display - this will be set as a cookie so that user can use when they come back later.
- Reveal the real value of a cell at users choice.
- Status Indicator
- 'How am I doing' Option.
- Faster processing