Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

Amazon Associate

Today I signed up as an Amazon Associate - now my website has ads from Google, Amazon and Geocities. Practically filled with ads, don't you think? Must remove some ads - so I want to sign up for my own webspace. It costs money - but you gotta spend money to make money as they say. So the second I get my first google paycheck, I am going to sign up for a new account with some web hosting service. Problem is that I need a Credit Card for that - and as of today, I don't have one. Getting one will not be much trouble - but it will lighten my pocket 400 Rs per year - that's about $10.

Have to decide on a web host now - know anything good?

Update : Decided on Dreamhost - My New Site - OpenJS.com.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

HostingZoom is a good one.