Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

SedGUI progam is Complete

Remember the SedGUI script we talked about eariler? I have finished the program. I know that it is a bit late, but think of it as my christmas present for you.

This is a GUI version of the Sed(Stream EDitor) program in Unix. Sed is a very powerful and very useful program - that said, it is very user unfriendly. So this is a GUI version for the Sed progarm - you get the functionality of Sed but with a better interface.

The program is in Perl Tk - around 900 lines long. It is fairly flexible but kind of slow. Download SedGUI from my Bin-Co website and try it out. Remember it is a Beta release, so if you notice any problems with it, please let me know.

Filed Under...

Categories :
Technorati Tags:

0 Comments: