Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

Custom Search Engine from Google

You may have heard about the customized google search feature they just launched. I have decided to give it a try. I used it to create a search for all my sites - that is for these sites...

See it in action

According to Google...

Google Custom Search Engines empower users to choose which pages they want to include in their index, how the content should be prioritized, whether others can contribute to their index, and what the search results page will look like. With this launch, we're extending the power of Google search beyond Google.com.

Learn more - Custom Search Engine FAQ

Search My Sites

More Info...

Filed Under...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

While reading this article I want to invite users for a discussion in my blog
Can google get Gods mind?
This was one argument in 2004.I want to validate this argument with diverse opionions by comparing the current trends of google like the one which is described in the post above
http://ragusivanmalai.blogspot.com/2006/10/can-google-get-gods-mind.html
Come on Google users