Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

I have moved my Blog

Every commenter in the last post agreed with me. As a result, I am moving the blog from http://binnyva.blogspot.com/ to http://www.bin-co.com/blog/. From the next post onwards, the post will be duplicated here and in my Bin-Co site. At the end of this month, I will abandon this blog and focus on the new one.

Abandon does not mean that I will delete the blog or its contents - that will stay. I will stop posting here. I will still carry out some maintenance tasks like weeding out the spam, repling to comments etc. However, from next month, no more new content will appear here.

So the new blog URL is ...drum roll...

Bin-Blog

Take a look - no contents yet. But still, feel free to look around my Bin-Co site too.

Content Duplication

One of my tougher decision was not to import the contents of this blog into the new one. So, the contents in this blog will not be there in the new blog. One major reason is content duplication. I don't want to be penalized for duplicate content.

Feed

Please DO NOT update/change the feed URL. I am using FeedBurner - and I will change the source feed when the time is right. So, you don't have to change the feed URL.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice to know! At last you made the move and you will see for yourself how flexible it will be to work on your own blogging software and make changes as you like to. :)

Anonymous said...

I would rather suggest you to move the post and hide this blog from Search engine bots... that would resolve the problem with duplicate content.

Binny V A said...

@Raj
I already know that - I have 2 other WordPress sites, you know.

@Benedict Herold
Thats a no can do! I get a decent amount of visitors to my Blogger site from google - I just don't have the mind to say no to it.