Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

An Update

The introduction did not tell much about what I am doing now. These are my personal project - the ones I am currently working on...

Sudoku - A javascript version of the popular japanese number game sudoku. This can be used to play sudoku online. This is a recent production and is in beta stage. Some visitors have pointed out a huge problem in it(it creates unsolvable puzzles). I may have to change the underling algorithm to correct this - this might take some time as I am extremely busy right now.

RSSPilot - RSSPilot is a software that can be used to create RSS feeds for your web. One can also use it to read offline RSS feeds. This too is in Beta stage - as it has been for the last 4 to 5 months.

Average User's Tutorial for JavaScript - Written as a second part of my 'ABC of JavaScript : An Interactive JavaScript Tutorial'. This is near completion - but there is still some work to be done.

That's about it. Of course, these are my PERSONAL projects - not my professional ones. At my office, I am creating a site offering Fantasy Basketball. That should be interesting as I don't know anything about basketball and even less about fantasy games.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you use a constrain solver for solving sudoku ?