Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

More Small Posts

Till now I was laboring under the impression that my blog posts must have sizable content if it was to make an impression among the readers. But while reading the "Your Web Presence" booklet, I came across the following statement.

The average person reads 200 words per minute - the speed reading record is 1347 wpm. In 96 seconds they(your visitors) will read 320 words. So keep thing short and to the point. This may sound crazy but these stats show that longer posts are often largely ignored.

If you look at my earlier posts, you will see that they are somewhat large. So from now, you will get smaller but more frequent posts - atleast that is my aim.

Tags:

0 Comments: