Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

IGNOU Assigments Over

I have finally finished the assignments of this semester for collage. I had time for very little other than that for the last week - now that it is over, I got some time to do other stuff. And two holidays are coming up the next week - I finally have some free time finish up some work that I want to do for some time now.

I had to code some C++ and Java programs for the assignments. Coding in C++ after such long time sure brought some memories - I have not touched C++ for some time now. The only problems I noticed was that I could not write a function declaration properly - I was always going void getValue(sting1,string2) instead of void getValue(char string1[],char string2[]). I guess too much scripting languages can do that to a man.

Filed Under... Categories : Technorati Tags:

1 Comment:

Lets make world better place said...

You can get AV lectures from Princecton, MIT, Harvard, Stanford , IIT's etc. Also you can understand how big organisation like Infosys, Airtel, big banks , Railways etc work. Just need a computer, High speed internet connection and a mp3 player and one is ready to go

educational and workexperience workarounds