Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

New Blog - BinnyVA

After much waiting I finally have a blog in WordPress. So currently I have two blogs - Bin-Blog and BinnyVA. I plan to use this blog(Blogger) as a professional blog and the other one(WordPress) as a more personal one. That blog will have a lower post frequency - around one per week. So from now on, all post that would have been tagged with 'Personal' will be kept in the opther blog - this blog will be used exclusively for professional content.

Another plus side of using that blog is that I can get an opertunity to sudy Wordpress - one of the most succesful PHP project of these times. Knowing what makes it tick will do me much good - I will be able to port my many programs as WordPress plugins. I actually plan to do this with Online Sudoku.

So this post will be the last post in this blog to be tagged with 'personal'. If you want more posts of that genre, go over to my new blog.

Filed Under...

0 Comments: