Site Moved

This site has been moved to a new location - Bin-Blog. All new post will appear at the new location.

Bin-Blog

Status Update

Since it has been some time since the last update, I am thinking that I would post another status update. I plan to do this once every six months. This is basically the current status of my various sites and projects.

Before I start, I want to congratulate Jansan on his new blog - Techno WeBlog. I am hoping that this will encourage Gladwin to update his site. His site has been around for some time now - but the meaning of the word 'content' is still foreign to him.

Sites

Bin-Co.com

This is my site about Web Development and Scripting Languages. The primary languages of intrest are...

I plan to add other languages like Ruby and Python soon.

OpenJS

This site has not picked up yet. I still have a lot of time to fill it up with content. I recently posted a published a new version of jx Ajax library there. Be sure to check out the explanation page - I put a lot of work into it.

Bin-Blog

Going steady at around 50 unique visits per day. Not much improvement over the last two months. May be because the posting frequency went down. I try to post once every three days.

BinnyVA.com

My new site - I plan to use this as a personal site. I will be porting the BinnyVA site to it. I will be able to make some subdomains for all the sub sites. Also, I plan to implement my old idea of moving to WordPress here - I am thinking about using a WordPress blog at, say, http://blog.binnyva.com/(don't exist right now). My plan is to use it for more personal blogging - about my life, Kerala, etc.

The Oldies

The old sites like my geocities and tripod sites still exists. The geocities site still gets a lot of traffic - most of the google SERPs are still pointing to these old pages.

Filed Under...

0 Comments: